falling
Was a 4 person blog before, at the end left me.
bubbly

kiss & tell
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
Keeping this blog for myself...
Sunday, September 12 2:14 PM
Just i may be solo blogging this blog. Now left me alone.
Where are they? they wont't be coming back to this blog.
Why i still stay in this blog?
just because,
what left behind are the memories i and her had before.

Many things happened between i and her, since 627.
and until now... i still havent solve it myself.
From love came to loved, it hurt me so much.
The way we loved each other, the way we started, the way we ended,
i really dont like it.

101th?
it did represent your love to me,
and the day your love to me disappear....

Chai Xin Rong, your name.
i have nothing more to say about you.
What i know about you, is just yout name.

You always wonder why I Love You, you asked me.
So, what i can answer for now?
juse because I Love You.
And i wonder why i still love you,
help me answer, i cant answer this.

I broke our promise,
Sorry is just what i can tell you.
You don't believe forever,
I really wanna prove it to you that love may forever.

Our stating, our ending ,
Our day we had together,
Our memories, our time , our tears,
and our love...

i still wonder "why we loved each other"....


comment?



ChangRong :)
XinRong :)
EuniceLim :)
HuiYi :)
Karmen :)
TeressaArrais :)
WanTing :)
WanXuan :)
XiRong :)
YeYun :)
Yenting :)
YiYun :)