falling
Was a 4 person blog before, at the end left me.
bubbly

kiss & tell
layout: *etoile filante heartsinink inspiration xxx
♥ Random
Saturday, June 5 11:28 AM
Looking at the hands of the time we've been given here
This is all we got and we gotta start thinkin' it
Every second counts on a clock that's tickin'
Gotta live like we're dying
We only got 86 400 seconds in a day
To turn it all around or to throw it all away
We gotta tell 'em that we love 'em while we got the chance to say
Gotta live like we're dying
*Live Like we're Dying- Kris Allen*


Today I love you more than ever;
I love you More than yesterday;
And For tomorrow,
I will love you even more.
I need you more than ever,
I Want you more than ever.

You are my everything.
I love you with all of my hearts.
I love the way just you are.

Everyday, Every night, Every morning,
you are always in my heart.
I can't see you, but i can feel you.


Asking you to give me a chance and love me back.♥


XinRong♥


comment?



ChangRong :)
XinRong :)
EuniceLim :)
HuiYi :)
Karmen :)
TeressaArrais :)
WanTing :)
WanXuan :)
XiRong :)
YeYun :)
Yenting :)
YiYun :)